Yoga for children: 7-10 yrs
Yoga is very beneficial for children, and it helps with the following:
- Maintains Flexibility and Strengthens Growing Bodies
- Enhances Concentration
- Increases Self-Esteem
- Teaches Present Moment Awareness
- Cultivates a Peaceful, Relaxed State of Body and Mind
- Gives Tools for Stress Management
- Encourages Kind Peer and Social Interactions
- Enhances Body Awareness
- Teaches Discipline and Responsibility
Yoga for Teenagers: 11-18 yrs
Suitable for young people who want to experience a more typical yoga session, working with Yoga postures, breathing/pranayama exercises and relaxation techniques.
- Assistance with breath awareness and relaxation skills
- Balancing energy to prevent lethargy or hyper-activity.
- Stress management – provides techniques for re-directing thoughts and calming the nervous system.
- Increases focus and concentration
- Develops a healthy body image
- Cultivates compassion for others
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are not sure which session is most suitable for your child.
If your child has special needs please note that we are happy to make allowances for specific needs and do not expect them to fit into the above criteria. You may choose which session is mots suitable and changes can be made if and when needed.
These classes happen during term time only.
Children 7-10 16:15-17:00
Teenagers 11+ 17:00- 18:00
Children – Book a course @ £6 per class, or £7 drop-in.
Teens – Book a course @ £8 per class or £9 drop-in.
Click here to book .