ARE YOU READY TO FEEL THE BURN?
THEN ENTER THE WORLD OF HOT HIIT PILATES
What is Hot HIIT Pilates?
Using Pilates principles, mindfulness, the heat and HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) this challenging, low-impact class will strengthen your whole body safely, and keep your heart rate up whilst helping you burn fat and boost your metabolism!
With motivational music, 60 minutes will fly by! Within a few classes you will see the benefits, such as weight loss, a stronger core, increased strength, and less stress.
This low impact class makes it safe for all fitness levels. It is for EVERYONE who is looking to increase strength, stamina, build long lean muscles, burn fat, create a stronger core, get fitter and feel fabulous!
What do I need to do to attend a class?
- – Hydration – make sure you keep hydrated and drink plenty of water before, during and after your session.
- – Eating – avoid eating too much before a class but light snacks or high water content food such as fruit or salads are encouraged. Nuts and dried fruit would also be beneficial.
- – Yoga mats – we encourage you to bring your own yoga mat. We have some for purchase if you need one. We also provide mats for you to hire for a nominal fee of £1.50.
- – Towels – we recommend that you bring your own towel, however you can hire one from us for £2.00 a session. We also have yoga towels available for purchase.
- – Comfy light clothes – be comfortable and wear light clothes, but remember to bring something to change into afterwards. We have women’s and men’s changing rooms.
- – Listen to your body – your body knows what it needs and what its limits are. Be kind to yourself.
From October we will be offering 2 hot classes a week. Please see the timetable for more details.
£15 per class
50% off 1st Class
To book a class online please click here, or alternatively call us on 01992 503141, or come in.